From 2010 until 2015, I was head of support for the School of Computing Science at Newcastle University. (yes, the same place.)
From 2015 onwards, I've been a guest member of staff in the School.
Between 2004 and 2010 I was first a Web Development Officer, then a UNIX Computing Officer / Systems Administrator, both within the IT Department (then called ISS) at the University.
- Three things I didn't know about Haskell
- Docker lecture
- Moving to Red Hat
- What have I been up to?
- Managing Puppet modules with puppet
- Puppet and persistent network interface names
- Microsoft Windows Surface RT
- Delete! Delete!
- Abrash on working for Valve
- mail archiving script
- mail archiving
- GNOME 3
- office decoration
- new job