jmtd → log → geek → wm → Window manager progress
Hacked a bit on the code for the Window Manager. I've got a really recent copy which I'm working from. Rather than copy the recent copy into the directory on the web server (via my CVS repository), I'm gently incorporating the differences into the CVS copy, bit by bit. This means it'll take a while for the copy on the site to be up-to-date: however, the CVS repository will have some kind of logical progression of development in it (rather than one huge diff in a single commit), which is important for an experiment I am conducting.
This also means that I'll understand it bit-by-bit: it has been a few months since I wrote any kind of C, let alone xlib, let alone window-management hackery.